Law = 'Work expands to fill the time available to accomplish it!'
Therefore: Float = Slack = Parkinson's Gap!!
Quoted by Schonberger R.J.1981 in 'Why projects are always late'.
(Corporate groups only - recommend 6 to 8 people minimum)
|1||Assist experienced project personnel to achieve PMP® accreditation||
The ideal blending of classroom
and distance learning
to create brilliant outcomes.
|a||Assist with obtaining PMI membership|
|b||Assist with registering to take the PMP examination|
|c||Provide the 35 Hrs of accredited project management training required to obtain PMP certification|
|2||To provide a framework of information by way of references and proprietary materials to allow trainees to acquire the PMI specific knowledge required to pass the PMP examination.|
|3||Provide a structured framework to test trainees’ knowledge on a progressive basis against PMP examination standards.|
|4||Provide an examination specific focus to the training (ie how to pass the examination the PMI way!!).|
|5||Provide one-on-one feedback regarding performance in each knowledge area to allow trainees to focus on areas requiring improvement.|
Provide information to allow prospective
trainees to assess their eligibility for PMP qualification
- Provide general information on PMI and PMP
- Provide PMI membership registration materials
- Provide Examination registration materials
- Establish overall timeframe for course
- Establish target date for examination (and examination venue)
- Organise for trainees to obtain a copy of the PMBOK® Guide
Note:- All email courses require the trainee to have access to an email system capable of receiving 'locked' PDF and Excel files (the 'lock' prevents alterations - printing is always enabled).
- A 90 day licence to Mosaic's PM Final online exam simulator
- Support prior to examination
- Help with last minute questions (via email)
- Final review suggestions based on previous question
- Sit for PMP examination
(exam fees are additional)
Plan subject to revision and update. Contact Mosaic for the current
- View our current public course schedule -
Public Training Course Bookings are made from this schedule
select any of the options below to see another training plan:
|Intensive, Full Time Classroom|
|Classic Classroom (1 day per week / fortnight)|
|Practical Blended Training (Combined Classroom and Email)|
|Self-paced, Mentored Email Distance training|
13 Martin St, South Melbourne, VIC 3205
Tel: +613 9696 8684
Fax: +613 9686 1404