Australian Sales Only!
All prices include overnight shipping within Australia via Express Post.
Effective project scheduling is critical to the success of a project. The Practice Standard for Scheduling provides the latest thinking regarding good and accepted practices in the area of scheduling for a project. It is a systematic guide describing hallmarks of an effective schedule methodology, as well as providing quantifiable means for assessing the maturity of a schedule model.
included in the Third Edition:
• Description of scheduling
• Definition of schedule model
• Uses and benefits of the schedule model
• Definitions of key terms and steps for scheduling
• Detailed descriptions of scheduling components
• Guidance on the principles and concepts of schedule model creation and use
• Descriptions of schedule model principles and concepts
• Differentiations in schedule model, schedule model instances, and presentations
• Detailed descriptions of critical path method, critical chain, PERT, rolling wave planning, and Monte Carlo simulation
• Uses and applications of adaptive project management approaches, such as agile, in scheduling
• Guidance and information on generally accepted good practices associated with the planning, development, maintenance, communication, and reporting processes of an effective schedule model
The Practice Standard for Scheduling is targeted at project management practitioners who are knowledgeable of the fundamentals of Critical Path Methodology (CPM) project scheduling. It presents seasoned practitioners with the tools and information they need to efficiently and effectively schedule projects with confidence.
$121.00 AUD (inc. GST and free shipping) - Australian customers only