Stakeholder Relationship Management: A Maturity Model for Organisational Implementation
Gower Publishing Ltd, Aldershot, UK.
Most organisations have difficulty implementing culture change, and will need assistance and guidance to implement a consistent process for identification and
management of stakeholders and their (changing) expectations. As a continuous improvement process, stakeholder management requires understanding and support from
everyone in the organisation from the CEO to the short-term contractor. This requires the concepts and practices of effective stakeholder management to become embedded
in the culture of the organisation.
This book provides the “road map” to help organizations achieve these objectives in two ways:
- Firstly, it is a ‘how-to’ book that clearly describes the fundamental processes and practices based on the Stakeholder Circle® methodology and tools
needed to support either individuals or organisations improve stakeholder management in endeavours such as projects and program management offices (PMO),
but also in supporting organisational survival during mergers and acquisitions, and assisting the organisation whilst preparing bids and/or marketing campaigns.
- Secondly, it is a guidebook for assessing the current maturity of an organisations regarding implementation of stakeholder relationship management. For organisations
that have recognised the importance of stakeholder engagement to their success, it is a guidebook for assessing their current maturity regarding
implementation of stakeholder relationship management and defines a series of guidelines and milestones for achieving their preferred level of maturity using the Stakeholder
Relationship Maturity Model (SRMM®).
- Foreword; Preface.
- Section 1 - Framework: Introduction; Why stakeholders matter; Who can be stakeholders?
- Section 2 - The Right Stakeholders: Mapping stakeholders; Measuring stakeholder attitude; Monitoring the engagement.
- Section 3 - Implementing Stakeholder Relationship Practices: Effective implementation; Defining organisational readiness; Implementation guidelines;
- Conclusion; References; Index.
$121.00 AUD (inc. GST and free shipping) - Australian customers only