- Useful external web-links
Other related sections of the PMKI:
- For more on project/program selection and prioritisation
see Portfolio Management.
This topic focuses on the question 'What is a Project' and other key definitions
- Paper: Project Fact or Fiction (Will the real Projects please stand up!)
- Blog (Mar 2009): De-Projectising IT Maintenance
- Blog (July 2010): Defining Project Management Terminology
This is not really a subject for the PMP exam but is important in the general management of projects in an organisation. Understanding the type of project you are doing is essential to establish the right sort of project management processes to achieve success.
- Blog (Apr 2009): Projects aren’t Projects
- Blog (Apr 2009): Projects aren’t projects - Typology
- Blog (Apr 2009): What is a project??????